Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To start things off................

I have had this on my mind for a while.

There was an episode of the cartoon "Johnny Test" entitled , "Johnny Test: Party Monster". In this episode Johnny drinks a serum that makes him cooler but after a while he became ugly. Look for yourself.I haven't completely watched Dekaranger, I know I should, but I have seen a pic of Commander Horus. And I remembered his counterpart in SPD, Commander Birdy. So that got me thinking......








Big Bird drinks this serum and becomes.....

the same class of alien as Commander Horus
but





after a while.....

eww...






I know. The face of Commander Birdy was well-crafted but Commander Horus is just BA.


That's all for now. Wait for the whole version of the Sentai VS's.

No comments:

Post a Comment