Sorry for the late entry.
So here is what I think of the first part of the historic crossover.
- Natsumi fears Tsukasa will disapear because Shinken no Sekai has no Riders. I am thinking she has developed feelings for him. I haven't seen her do her poke-neck thing in a while. We will just have to see.
- The thief gets stolen from. Nice. He gets it from stealing all those other stuff, like the Orga belt.
- Kotoha and Natsumi haven't met. Maybe next ep.
- I love Takeru and Tsukasa's interaction. I was just as I expected.
- It is interesting that the two Riders Kaito summoned were seafood themed. A crab and a stingray. Someone said that those are popular sushi dishes. I can thing of the crab as one but a stingray, I dont know.
- Is it just me being forgetfull or is Genta is the first to kill one of Kaito's summons.
- I wonder. Will Tsukasa, or Kaito, summon something to aid the Shinkenger in the second life battle.
- Finally, GedouEnd was sick. And the GeouEnd Driver voice is very creepy.